The Exchange permits the sale/ transferability of the Membership/ Dealership. A Member/ Dealer who has completed atleast three years from the date of appointment by the Exchange, may transfer his Dealership/Membership by way of sale, subject to the following conditions:
Requirements by the Transferor:
- The Member/ Dealer shall apply to the Exchange by an application duly passed by the Board along with an attested copy of the deed of sale (duly stamped and registered) entered into with the transferee for transfer of Membership / Dealership.
- Transferee of Membership/ Dealership shall be admitted as Member/ Dealer on the Exchange only after fulfilling the existing selection criteria.
- Transferee of Membership/ Dealership shall comply with all requirement of the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956, the Companies Act, 1956, Securities and Exchange Board of Act, 1992 and the Bye- laws, Rules and Regulations of
OTCEI, and Ministry of Finance guidelines.
- Rs.10,000/- towards transfer charges plus Rs.2000/- processing charges shall be paid to OTCEI by DD.
- OTCEI at its sole discretion reserves the right to review/reject such applications for transfer/sale in favour of the said transferee and the decision of the Exchange shall be final in this respect.
- Letter of transfer of Dealership by the new applicant
- Board Resolution for transfer to the third party along with attested copy of the deed of sale (duly stamped and registered)
- Submission of SEBI registration certificate for cancellation
- Payment of outstanding dues to OTCEI/ SEBI
procedure on Transferability can be downloaded from section
[ Eligibility Criteria ] [ Transferability
] [ Member Dealer List ] [ Fee
Structure ] [ Circulars ] [Downloads]